Sunday, September 20, 2009

My very first trip









I went to Singapore last November 24, 2008 for a seminar with my boss Ms. Besilda. It was all expense paid by one of our supplier. Supposedly, it was scheduled July 2008 but unfortunately I got miscarriage last June 2008 so it was moved November 24 to 28, 2008.


Our flight was scheduled November 24 at 6:35 in the morning flight # PR 503 terminal 2. We need to be there at least 2 hours before the flight. So we went to the airport at exactly 3 a.m. I was so excited then, because it was my first time to ride an airplane. After we checked in our luggage we went to the waiting area and then I saw a jumbo airplane. Then I told ma’am bessie “wow äng laki pala ng eroplano sa personal” hahahaha....Really the plane that I saw was very huge.
Then the moment came I am now sitting on an airplane, mixed emotions nervous, excited, everything came in. When the airplane starts to fly grabe ganun pala ang feeling it’s like you are riding on a roller coaster so nakakalula. sobra talaga. Hay naku.
And then after 3 hours of flight we are now in Singapore. This country is so clean. I can say that Cleanliness is the best description for Singapore. But it looks like Makati, a lot of buildings, busy people and shopping malls. On my 2nd day of stay in Singapore I felt the boredom and the loneliness, and then told to myself ganito pala ang feeling ng homesick. That time I wanted to go back in the Philippines parang ayus na na nakasakay ako ng airplane and makatapak sa Singapore. But I need to finish the 3 days seminar.


Night before November 28 last day at Singapore I rushed to the mall and buy chocolates and t-shirt for my family and then I realized I still love the Philippines though a lot of garbage, alikabok, traffic and not so good na daan. Feels great when you’re at home.
When I go back to the hotel the excitement I felt on my first day in Singapore is the same feeling I felt while I was packing my things. I was thinking then “Kung pwede lang magmagic para mas mabilis akong makarating ng bahay I’ll do it.”



November 28, I woke up at exactly 7 a.m. I took a shower and make sure that all my things are packed. Sa sobrang excitement ang aga naming nakagayak. So we took some picture para may remembrance naman. At 11 a.m. our service arrived, so we get into the car as fast as we can kasi nga excited umuwi.hahahaha. So when we arrived at Changgi Airport we do the usual check in our luggage medyo kabado pa kasi baka ma over baggage. Buti naman at hindi. We took again some picture because di ko dapat palampasin ang ganda ng Changgi airport. Then at last we are now ready for take-off at exactly 1.30 p.m. Philippine airlines always late kasi 1 p.m. is our flight. 3 hours after here we are preparing to land. Siguro 30 minutes kaming paikot-ikot sa ere di kami maka landing. I’m wondering “why?” Yun pala 3 airplane sabay-sabay dumating. When the plane landed I felt the excitement of going home. I miss my baby, my husband and my mother I miss my family. It was fun going to other country for a trip but nothing can compare if you are with your family.




I will treasure this unforgettable trip. It was fun and very memorable trip for me because it might be my first and last seminar. I had fun na makasama ko for 5 days ang manager ko. 1 week after the trip she was transferred to other department. And two weeks after (December 16) my husband went to Canada.

1 comment:

  1. sarap naman..ako kaya kailan makakalabas ng Pinas..kasama syempre si Nina...

    ReplyDelete

Guestbook

Together